You may already know a lot about yourself or you may think you know everything and don’t. It’s always good to revisit your knowledge and beliefs – especially when it comes to how your beliefs and how you see yourself. Here are 17 questions from Eve Arnold on Medium that do just that.
- What am I good at?
- What gives me energy?
- What takes energy away from me?
- What puts me in a good mood?
- What activities give me purpose?
- What do I not like doing?
- What scares me to death?
- What motivates me?
- How do I want others to see me?
- Why do I want others to see me that way?
- What amount of sleep makes me feel refreshed?
- What kind of food do I seem to be happier after eating?
- How much water makes me feel awake?
- What traits do I like in other people?
- What advice am I most often giving out?
- What do I love to talk about?
- Why do I love talking about that stuff?
From the article How to Become More Self-Aware in 17 Questions